How do I provide my clients with a comprehensive plan I know will work to their best advantage?
Freedom 55 Financial offers London Life’s own brand of savings and investments, retirement income, life insurance, and mortgages. In addition, I can offer a broad range of financial products from other financial institutions. Through my mutual fund dealer Quadrus Investment Services Ltd., wholly owned by London Life, I can offer you powerful investment choices through the exclusive Quadrus Group of Funds.
- • Individual life insurance
- • Segregated fund policies, registered retirement savings plans (RRSPs) and tax-free savings accounts (TFSAs)
- • Payout annuities, registered retirement income funds (RRIFs) and life income funds (LIFs)
- • Individual disability insurance
- • Individual critical illness insurance
- • Individual health and dental insurance
- • Business insurance
- • Group insurance
- • Group retirement plans
- • Mortgages
- • Solutions Banking™
- • Mutual funds – Registered education savings plans (RESPs), RRSPs, RRIFs, TFSAs and registered disability savings plans (RDSPs)
What is your advantage as a Freedom 55 client?
Utilizing my past experiences I am able to develop comprehensive financial plans for my valued clients. These plans provide a blueprint which assists my clients in attaining their short-term and long-term goals. I have successfully completed courses through the Canadian Securities Institute and Canadian Bankers Association. These courses include:
- • Personal Financial Planning (PFP)
- • The CSIs Canadian Securities Course
- • Trust Company Institute Mutual Fund Course
- • Institute of Canadian Bankers Wealth Accumulation
- • Institute of Canadian Bankers Personal Finance Management
As well, I have 12 1/2 years of banking experience at a major bank as a personal banking officer managing investments, mortgages and personal loans. Recently, I have earned my Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Certified Health Specialist (CHS) designations.
What type of people benefit from my advice?
As a professional with a broad level of skills and knowledge, I am able to deal with a variety of unique needs and goals which are specific to each client. Some clients are young couples who are just purchasing a new home, beginning to invest (i.e. RRSP and RESP), or starting a family. Others are more established and are making decisions regarding retirement, reducing taxes and protecting their estates. A common denominator among all clients is their need for a trusted Financial Planner and investment representative who values their business as much as their relationship.
A good relationship is a fundamental cornerstone to clients’ long term financial success. That is why I emphasize the importance of communicating with them on a consistent basis. The most important part of communicating with clients is listening to their needs and goals. By understanding what clients want to achieve, I can develop a solid financial strategy to assist them in reaching their dreams.
How can you gain the ADVANTAGE?